- Tooth extraction is often the last resort suggested by dentists all across as its the best way similar to cutting your losses. For a peaceful and painless extraction you need to consult a dentist who are well experienced and practiced at their art like we are at Perfect 32 Advanced Dental Clinic.
- The fact remains that in the world of ‘DENTISTRY’ there are many reasons when extraction of the tooth becomes necessary they include: crowding caused by braces treatment, infection, tooth injury, and impacted wisdom tooth.
- With regards to the process itself, our dentists at Perfect 32 Advanced Dental Clinic first carry out a detailed examination of your teeth and also take into account your medical and dental history. Once the tooth has been carefully examined our dentist will perform either a simple extraction involving only forceps using local anesthesia or a complex surgical extraction which may involve making an incision on your gum and using local and additional intravenous anesthesia.
- A tooth extracted from a simple or complex extraction procedure by our dentist is then replaced with either a dental implant, dental bridge, or dentures. As for recovery time, it takes about 3 to 6 days to get back to your ‘Smiling’ ways.
- So, if you want to get done the process of extraction from the best-of-the-best, please come visit Perfect 32 Advanced Dental Clinic to drive ‘Pain’ away and ‘Retain’ your confident smile ‘Again’.
Process of tooth removal is done under local anesthesia. So, it’s a completely painless procedure. In certain situations, it can cause little pain but dentist will give medications to overcome that pain.
- Mon-Sat: 10 AM - 11 PM
Sunday: By Appointment