- Are you looking to strike a lightning smile by flashing your whitened teeth wide? If so, then come visit the Perfect 32 Advanced Dental Clinic to give your teeth a complete ‘White’ makeover.
- Teeth whitening then is a ‘Dental’ technique used to clean and whiten the teeth using chemical agents that break down the stains and eliminate the discoloration. There are several reasons ‘Why’ this process is done and they include: intrinsic tooth staining, aesthetics, fluorosis, tetracycline staining, and tobacco staining.
- In other words, teeth whitening is essentially carried out because of dental staining. This generally involves discolorations occurring on the surface of the teeth. They are of two types Intrinsic and Extrinsic i.e. Internal stains and External Stains.
- The process of teeth whitening when you visit the Perfect 32 Advanced Dental Clinic involves our dentist thoroughly examining your teeth and recommended further treatment if needed. The basic check-up will then be followed by the application of whitening hydrogen peroxide based solution supported by a rubber shield to protect your gums from the ill effects of caustic dental bleach. Also, there are three types of teeth whitening available and they include: Non-Vital whitening, Vital Whitening, Teeth Whitening at home, and in-office whitening.
- So, if you intend to have a bright smile on your face radiating away 24 x7 days a week like daily ‘NEWS’ then please visit the Perfect 32 Advanced Dental Clinic to clean away your teeth discoloration.
Teeth cleaning (scaling of teeth) and teeth whitening (teeth bleaching) are 2 procedures that we can do to make your teeth whiter. Sometimes veneers are also recommended by the dentist to improve the smile and make them sparkling white.
It is advisable to visit a dental clinic after every 6 months for follow up visit and teeth cleaning to maintain oral hygiene in its best achievable state.
- Mon-Sat: 10 AM - 11 PM
Sunday: By Appointment